Tuesday 16 July 2019

REVIEW - The Other Billionaire Brother by Krista Lake

The Book
Release Date: 12 July 2019
Goodreads Link

The man I love is getting married. And it isn't to me. 

I've been in love with Jonathan for as long as I can remember. I loved him as a girl. I loved him as a teenager. I loved him as an adult. I love him still. 

But he doesn't love me. How could he? He's a billionaire and I'm just the butler's daughter. But when I attend a party in my Gucci dress and fancy heels, he sees me in a whole new light. 

And it couldn't have come at a worse time. His high-powered wedding is in two weeks. 

It falls to his older brother, Christopher, to protect Jonathan from himself. As always. And this time, that means spiriting me away and tempting me with my dream job on a tropical island. 

Here, I learn that Christopher is so much more than I ever gave him credit for. He gets me in a way no man ever has. His body completes me in ways I didn't even know possible. And the way he looks at me makes me think he could be the one. 

I've always been in love with Jonathan, but now that I've been with Christopher, I find I can't choose. Some people go their whole lives without finding one love of their life. Now I have to decide between two.

My Review  4 STARS
**My thanks to the author and Hidden Gems for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

When you read this book you ca certainly see that the author got her inspiration from Sabrina, however she has certainly made the story her own.

Nora is the butlers daughter and has been away for some years in the hospitality industry and is only coming home as her father has been in ill health and she wants to spend time with him even if he is now ok.

Jonathan Lewis has always been the object of of her affection and is a bit of a playboy unable to settle down, however a merger is only likely to happen if he gets engaged to a certain woman.  Nora is upset to find that Jonathan may be engaged, but when Jonathan actually notices Nora for the fist time and says that he is not engaged, she hopes she will get what she has always wanted from him.

Enter Christopher who is the head of the family business and has always had a thing for blinkered Nora.

This is certainly a fun summer holiday read and very enjoyable and if you have not read or watched Sabrina before, you will certainly get the gist of it from this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment