Sunday 18 August 2019

REVIEW - Office Mate (Milford College #2) by Noelle Adams

The Book
Release Date: 21 August 2019
Goodreads Link

The last thing I want is to share my beautiful office with an uptight, unfriendly new English professor. I don't care if he's incredibly hot. He's still the worst office mate in the world.

We're stuck together for a year, and that might be too long for me to resist discovering what's hiding beneath his buttoned-up appearance.

Office Mate is the second book in the Milford College series, novellas about the faculty and staff of a small liberal arts college.

My Review  4 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

I do like a workplace romance and this novella has everything i could hope for.  It has angst, romance, sweetness along with some sex.

Beck does not really want to share her office with another faculty member, but due to an office shortage, has to share her office with the new English Teacher for a year.  Evan rubs her the wrong way when he immediately starts moving things and not responding well to her friendliness and trying to get his to talk.

Beck is not one to be deterred and likes to think of herself as friendly and likes to get to know people and Evan does not give her much and only really talks about work stuff so she never gets to the real him.

When things do happen both characters hide things until Beck blows and Evan has to explain why he is so closed off until they eventually get to understand where they are going and what they both want.

I really enjoyed this book, and we get an idea in the epilogue as to is going to be featured in the next novella in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment