Friday 1 November 2019

REVIEW - Friends With BANG-i-fits by Lili Valente

The Book
Release Date: 22 August 2019
Goodreads Link

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
Or in the state of Kirby Lawrence, a woman who is NOT attracted to her best friend, bad boy rock star, Colin Donovan. Not even a little bit! 
No matter how good his butt looks in those jeans…

Crap, I’m looking at his butt! Colin’s butt!
And the butterflies in my stomach are discoing now. Discoing!

I avert my eyes, but it’s too late. I have already had thoughts I shouldn’t have had, and flutters that shouldn’t have fluttered.

And I have a horrible feeling there’s no coming back from this.
No going back to the way things were before I realized that a part of me wants to climb my best buddy like a tree and make out with his sexy face…

Meet Colin and Kirby in this fun, flirty prequel to THE BANGOVER by Lili Valente!

My Review  5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

I loved this prequel to the The Bangover and how Colin and Kirby acted with each other before the kiss happened to change everything, there has definitely been chemistry between the pair for a long time.

You can certainly read or listen to this before or after The Bangover, but if you read it before is certainly leaves you wanting to read more of this funny kooky pair of very close friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment