Friday 18 November 2022

REVIEW - Alpha Knots (Alpha Horde #3) by Milana Jacks

The Book
Release Date: 22 February 2019

If I keep her, there’s no going back. 

Officer Samantha Noell 
In the blink of an eye, I’m head-first in a snowdrift, rescued by the biggest, greenest—man?—I’ve ever seen. Whatever he is, he turns my take-no-crap attitude into need. I should escape, but I’ve got a hunch that I’m close to solving a cold case involving several women who disappeared into thin air. 

Vemlox 
My plan is foolproof. Fetch the Omega and hand her over to Montar, thus sealing Loven’s alliance between Guardians and Horde. Thanks to a glitchy space gate, I’m stuck in a freezing cave with something that’s turned the simple delivery into a suicide mission. An Omega I must not want and can never have. 

Unfortunately, she’s going into heat. And Serpent help me, I will betray the Horde and starve on a pole if only to keep her.

My Review  4 STARS
In this book we have Vemlox who has been in the last two books on a mission to find allies to join the horde in order to fight against the king.

Vemlox knows that there is going to be another human who he is going to use to get Loven's brother to have in order to help his case.  

Samantha is a human cop who has only recently graduated and want to be a detective, the case of the missing two human women entries her, and when she goes back to investigate late at night she finds herself transported for a foreign planet in the snow.

Vemlox finds and takes Sam up the mountain on his back, but looks after her and with his knowledge of the other two human women, makes her more comfortable, but he finds himself liking this female.

His sister Sidone, a rare Alpha female  greets him when he reaches the top, but the news of Loven and his female has already reached them.  Sam only feels comfortable with Vemlox and loves the more BDSM wants of Vemlox and loves being commanded.

Vemlox has to deal with Tayseer as he turns up, but Sam helps and Tayseer is dispatched and taken away by the hound of Vemlox.  He then has to issue a challenge to Loven's other brother and wins.  He then can take the other Alpha males to the Horde, including his sister.

Enjoyed this part of the series and cannot wait to read Tayseers story.

No comments:

Post a Comment