Friday 25 July 2014

Go With Me (With Me #2) by Elyssa Patrick

The Book
Release Date: 19 June 2014

I, Daphne Fox, have a few things to confess:

1. I hate Nick Brady. Loathe. Abhor. Can’t stand him 95% of the time.
2. That other 5%? I’m not talking about that at all.
3. People think I’m lucky for surviving the car crash. I disagree.
4. Nick is the only guy who makes my nightmares go away.
5. I won’t love him, though. Love is not worth the pain.

I, Nick Brady, have a few confessions of my own:

1. I don’t hate Daphne Fox. At all.
2. I find her scar sexy. Just like the rest of her.
3. I may be her older brother’s best friend, but that’s not going to stop me.
4. I love her.
5. And I’m going to do everything I can to have her.

New Adult/Contemporary Romance - Recommended for readers 17 and older

My Opinion  5 STARS
My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review.

OMG.  This book had me in tears so many times with laughter and the sad parts with Daphne.

I think my favourite parts though are the telephone scene and the part where Daphne practices asking Nick out with Hailey.

So many times I wen to highlight a passage on my kindle its a wonder the book wasn't highlighted.

Nick was a very strong alpha male who really went for what he wanted proving to Hailey how patient he was, but letting her know firmly that he was not going to let her go.

Both have a fun smart mouth that complimented each other and it was goo to see Kate brought in better as another character, especially as they all seem to act like one big happy family.

Next in the series is Jamie's story and I really can't wait to het my hands on a copy.



No comments:

Post a Comment