Tuesday 6 June 2017

REVIEW - Psyched (Taboo 101, #2) by Havana Scott

The Book
Release Date: 8 June 2017
Goodreads Link

It was supposed to be one night only…

The curvy, nerdy blonde from the bar and me after a night of too many drinks. I gave her the best time of her life. She gave me the best head ever. We parted ways in the morning. No drama. 

A therapist’s dream come true. 

But then my secretary announced my first visitor of the morning: Alice Verano, female, 20 years old, citing “school-induced anxiety” and “detachment issues.” When the door opened, I nearly spit my coffee. My nerdy hookup was a campus undergrad and now my patient? 

F*ck my life.

When her mouth opened into an “O” of shock, I immediately hardened. I should have ended it right then and there. But I couldn’t. I had to hear her full story—the one I’d missed when I was too busy banging her. “Hello, I’m Dr. Roman. How may I be of service?” 

** This younger woman/older man standalone in the Taboo 101 Books does not contain cheating. It does, however, contain an HEA and will make your private bits self-combust. You have been warned.

My Review   5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

I really did enjoy this book and the age gap between the two felt like nothing to me, why?  Because my husband and i of 11 years are 13 years apart, so this was a non-issue for me.

Loved that Alice is a kick ass engineering student and that she is stronger than she thinks, i also loved Dr Roman Lee and the psychology that would come out in parts.

The chemistry between the two was combustable and changed everything between and with them, turning them into the people that they needed to be to better themselves and their futures.

I really look forward to the next book in the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment