Tuesday 12 February 2019

REVIEW - Big Bad Professor by Tia Siren

The Book
Release Date: 6 December 2016
Goodreads Link

Who better to teach me all about sex than a big bad professor… 

AUDREY ROSS: 
Professor Hollander gave me an F! What the hell. I work my ass off to get good grades! Even if he is as sexy as hell, I’d never suck up to him or even suck him off for an A. 

But then it turns out he gave everyone an F and we all started venting on FaceSpace. Then someone posted this: Hollander couldn’t even teach a virgin how to come! Right, Audrey Ross? lol!!! 

Now everyone knows I’m a virgin, even Chase Hollander. 

He just private messaged me and offered to help me with my little virginity problem. 

He’s going to make me come, he says, and this time he’ll make sure I get an A… 

CHASE HOLLANDER: 
Yeah. My class is hard. I know the students hate me for it. The little bastards want to complain? I’ll show them what hard really is. F*ck it. I don’t care about the consequences. Hell, at this point I don’t have much left to lose. 

So I gave the whole class an F. 

Then they start bitching about me on FaceSpace. But it got interesting. Audrey Ross, the only girl in the class who gives a shit about her grades, is outed as a virgin. 

She complains that I gave her an F? I’ll give the virgin the biggest O she’s ever had. 

This is a sexy stand alone with a guaranteed HEA. 

Tia Siren. Spoil the bad girl in you. 

My Review  3 STARS
I am pretty sure that this is one of my Bookbub buys because it came up as Free at the time and it sounded intriguing.

The blurb above really tells the story.  There is approximately a twenty year difference between the characters and Chase has had a drink and cigarette problem for the last two years and it is a morning after a bender that he realises what he has done with the classes grades.  An instant message later with a horny student later and the are both naked in his house.

The book goes very quickly and we get a good positive outlook at the end with all characters concerned in happy places.

No comments:

Post a Comment