Friday 1 February 2019

REVIEW - Christmas Sparks and Kisses: A Billionaire Romance Box Set by Suzie Grace

The Book
Release Date: 11 December 2018
Goodreads Link

Add a little spark to your Christmas with this collection of three hot billionaire stories! 

Book 1: Home for Christmas 
Seven years ago I had everything: beautiful wife, adorable little baby and enough money to buy us whatever we wanted. 
Then, on Christmas Eve, my idyllic life shattered. 
I swore to never celebrate Christmas again. 
This year I’m breaking that promise for my son. 
That kid has me wrapped up around his little finger and before I can think through the consequences, I find myself knocking on the door of his nanny’s apartment. 
And when I see those tearful big eyes, I know this Christmas will change my life once again. 

Book 2: A Gift for Santa 
The staff nicknamed me ‘Santa’ because, at this time of year, I tend to rather spoil them the way no fat white-bearded old man could ever dream of. 
With the billions in my bank account not so big deal. 
Yet, there is one person that doesn’t seem impressed by my generosity: Hannah. 
My crush. My best friend’s little sister. 
How am I going to tell her that she is the hottest creature ever walking in my office? 

Book 3: Fake Christmas Boyfriend 
All I want for Christmas is...her. 
She greets me every morning with a big smile on her angelic face. She drives me insane with her heavenly sexy curves. She never crosses the line...and neither should I. 
I’m her boss. She is my employee. That’s where it must stay. 
But she needs help. My help. 
This Christmas, I will show her how well I can take care of my best employee... 


AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a collection of three standalone short stories with a happily ever after, no cliffhanger, and no cheating. 

My Review  3 STARS
This is a collection of three very short stories that happen over the festive period and three couples who have lusted after each other finally have something that changes to make their wish a reality.

Home for Christmas is a tale of a nanny and a single father who's wife left him and his son when the child was very little and after seven years has not moved on.  After a cheating boyfriend the two end up together after a present mix up and a Christmas spent together.  A sweet read where the man gets a second chance at love.

A Gift For Santa i a story where the man is the boss and another present mix up where a sexy present meant for her best friend ends up in the hands of her brothers best friend and boss.  Both harbour a crush on each other and this gets him to expose his secret and they move onto  happiness from there.

Fake Christmas Boyfriend is where the girl is the assistant PA to the boss and he happens to overhear a conversation where she needs a fake boyfriend to take home for Christmas.  He volunteers and as they get to know each other before the trip they start falling for each other.  However she goes a little nutty at her parents house it is only when he speaks out at Christmas lunch that things change and they can finally move on and be happy.

Sweet stories, but very predictable.

No comments:

Post a Comment