Monday 29 April 2019

REVIEW - Accidental Husband by Crystal Kaswell

The Book
Release Date: 29 April 2019
Goodreads Link

It’s all fun and games in Vegas… until you accidentally marry your best friend.

Last night, I married Jules.
That's right, I married the girl who thought I had cooties in fourth grade.
Yeah, we drank a few too many shots of tequila. We danced a little too close. But nothing prepared me for the taste of her soft lips.
All of a sudden, we were in a borrowed limo (don’t ask), ripping each other’s clothes off, whispering dirty promises.
Then I was on one knee, asking her to make it forever. And she was saying yes.
This morning, everything changed.
She wants to erase our night. Go back to normal.
Only there’s no more normal. I’m acutely aware of her long legs, her soft curves, her sweet moan.
Mistakes be damned.
She’s my wife. I’m not about to let her go.

My Review  3 STARS
**My thanks to the author and Hidden Gems for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This book is part of a series , however you do not need to read the rest of the series to keep up with the characters.

Griffin and Jules have been best friends since school and have been there for each other when it matters most, however after Jules calls off her wedding a trip to Vegas changes everything between them as they suddenly see things in the other that they did not see before.

Both Griff and Jules go off on their own when they hit Vegas with Griff's tattoo artist friends, however we follow their journey through the night as they get more and more drunk and Griff leads Jules into a discovery of what a real man is like especially after the first kiss they share.

With Jules still keeping a secret after a few good days in Vegas, things get a little more complicated back at home as they adjust to being married and the new rules of their relationship.

As expected the pair stumble and fall a little, but it is Griffin that lets the sorry charge and pulls up his panties and helps the pair reconcile after a visit from one of his friends.

I loved the optimistic ending and hope to read more from this author in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment