Wednesday 10 April 2019

REVIEW - Unbroken: A Reverse Harem Urban Fantasy Romance (Dark Moon Shifters #3) by Bella Jacobs

The Book
Release Date: 18 April 2019
Goodreads Link

My enemies think they've broken me.
They should think again.


When our quest started, I was an innocent girl. Now, there is blood on my hands and vengeance in my heart. I will stop at nothing to protect the people I love. Even if it means betraying everything I hold dear.

These four men are my life, but loving me may be the death of them.

I have one chance, one last shot to save the world without losing the love that makes it worth living.

They say it's always darkest before the dawn.
I just hope we all live to see the light...

Either way, I'm not going down without a fight.

UNBROKEN is the final installment of the Dark Moon Shifters series, a red-hot reverse harem paranormal and urban fantasy romance. Expect pulse-pounding action, suspense, serious ass-kicking, and four sexy shifter men who will make you wish you had a bear, wolf, lynx, and griffin of your own.

My Review  5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

Holy sizzles!  Now that was a brilliant ending to the series, it even made me cry!  Only the best books make me cry! 

In this epic ending the book starts where the second one left off and our heroine Wren has the strength of character in her she did not have before.  Now Wren believes in herself more and with the help of her 4 husbands she also has the strength that she did not have before.

Creedence, Dust, Luke and Kite all stand beside Wren and support each other in their family unit, especially after they finally commit to coming together as a unit to become stronger and for Wren to be stronger as they have a better connection.

We learn so much more in this book.  There is still betrayal, new alliances, new characters and forgiveness, but above all good wins out, even if there are still forces that need to be sorted out.

I SO enjoyed this series and was delighted to see it connected with Supernatural in Seattle series as i really loved the first book and am anticipating the release of the second book in that series.

I really do hope that Bella Jacobs carries on writing these absolutely brilliant and one of a kind stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment