Tuesday 9 April 2019

REVIEW - Chasing Indigo by Ali Dean

The Book
Release Date: 31 March 2019
Goodreads Link

Ryan Harding. He’s running royalty. The guy I’ve been following online since I started this sport. Sure, I’ve got a crush on him, but so does nearly every other runner in the country. I’m an unknown in this world, it’s not like the prince of distance running is ever going to notice me, which is for the best. I’ve been down this road once before with the Mr. Perfect type, and I’m not doing it again.

Indigo Adams stood out the moment I saw her cross the finish line. She’s not only got a gorgeous stride and stellar kick, but possesses the tenacity and drive required to reach the top. She’s the perfect fit for our newly-formed team in Colorado, though her running potential isn’t the only thing that’s captured my attention. Indigo seems skeptical of our selection of her and even more skeptical of me and my intentions. What will it take for her to see she belongs here in Brockton, on this team… and with me?

(This is a spinoff from the Pepper Jones series but can be read as a standalone.)

My Review  4 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is the first book that i have read by this author and the book description really pulled me in.

It was nice reading Ryan's point of view although the chapters in the beginning seem a little short to begin with and it does mostly seem like the Indigo show more than anything.

Indigo really struggled to let go of the way that Liam, her ex-boyfriend, screwed her up and therefore took a long time to warm up to trusting Ryan totally.  It was also nice to see her making her friends and moving on with her life.

Olivia was a good bad person and i am glad that everyone stood up for Indigo and they all stood behind her when needed and gave Indigo the strength of the group.

I really enjoyed this book, the story pulled me in from the beginning and i would really love some of the other characters to get their HEA.




No comments:

Post a Comment