Sunday 5 May 2019

REVIEW - Blue Moon (Blue Devils Book 2) by Alana Albertson

The Book
Release Date: 30 April 2019
Goodreads Link

Once a year, the Blue Angels make their annual pit stop in glorious San Francisco. They fly over the Golden Gate bridge wowing millennials with sky stunts and fabulous formations. 
Normally, I would just spend the day drinking and sunbathing on my friends’ rooftop deck. But this time, I’m getting my wings.
As a key influencer, I have been chosen to fly with an Angel.
One look at Sawyer “Huck” Roberts and my heart leaps out of my chest, and it isn’t from the G-Force. 
This Blue Angel bad boy has a girl in every city. But I refuse to be his one flight stand. 
We have nothing in common. I am the sun and Sawyer is the moon. Although the moon chases the sun, they can never be happy together as they are destined to collide only in an eclipse.

My Review  3 STARS
**My thanks to the author and Hidden Gems for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

I have been waiting a year for this book and i wasn't sure on this book until i got to the end, i mean i get that at 22 Sol is still a virgin, but not the way that she practically threw herself at Sawyer, let alone followed him to another part of America after only a few days.

Sawyer, a man who has a girl in every city and is forced to take Sol up in his plane after a stunt in the air gets him in trouble finds that he cannot get a girl out of his head for a change and does not sleep with her immediately like he would with other girls.

This book has a slow development and eventually Solana develops a backbone and stands up for herself when Sawyer is being nasty to her.

Eventually we get our HEA when something happens to Sawyer and her realises just how wrong her was and that he really does love Solana and wants her back.

It's a sweet read, but not something that i feel for me could be read over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment