Friday 24 May 2019

REVIEW - Enlightened Hearts (Mastered Hearts #2) by Angela Nicole

The Book
Release Date: 13 November 2019
Goodreads Link

Daniel
Patience is a virtue right? Well, I’ve never claimed to be virtuous. My daughter’s kindergarten teacher has gotten under my skin. She’s smart, sexy and a little prone to seasickness. 
My daughter Lucy loves her and I’m not far behind. We’ve promised each other we’d wait until the school year is over. So why can’t I keep my hands off her?

Nicole
Daniel Cooper. The forbidden fruit. A student’s father should be off limits right? Well easier said than done. 
The man is the epitome of sweet and sexy. One look at him and all bets are off…and so are my clothes. I just hope I can keep both Daniel and my job.

My Review  3 STARS
**My thanks to the author and Hidden Gems for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This book takes place over the course of a school year as Daniel and Nicole push and pull and then slow down with a relationship until after Daniels daughter Lucy has finished the school year.

Its a sweet book, full of angst and a will they won't they get together and time flow from a day apart to a week or a month or a few months.

Daniel certainly stays as the caring man and looks after Nicole when she needs it and shows countless times his patience, whilst Nicole goes for it more and takes a more aggressive role before pulling back a little.

Nicoles past is a bit of a hinderance for her especially when it comes to light in an embarrassing way for her, but Daniel shows the kind of man he is again.

Although the book was nice, it has not inspired me to read the rest of the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment