Friday 22 January 2021

REVIEW - Prince of my Panties (Royal Package) by Lili Valente


The Book
Release Date: 29 January 2021

Prince Jeffrey is a bossy, smug, overprotective grouch and the last man I want anywhere near my V-Card.
Would I like to know what all the sexy times fuss is about? Heck yes.
Do I want to lose my virginity to a prince out to ruin my plans? Or risk breaking the heart of a man I’ll have to leave behind? Hell. No.
I'm already living on borrowed time. If the firstborn curse on my family is real, I only have six months to ensure my twin sister lives happily ever after. But Jeffrey wants to slam the brakes on my sister's romance with his brother and force me to stay in bed until I recover from a touch of pneumonia.
But I don't have time to stay in bed! And I certainly don't have time to fall madly in love with this man who holds me like I'm something precious, kisses me until my bones melt, and promises to protect me at all costs.
But he can't protect me from Fate. Can he?
Or is Jeffrey Von Bergen keeping secrets too?
Secrets that might change…everything.
Amazon Canada: https://amzn.to/3qpZzR8

My Review  5 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is the second book in the series and can certainly be read as a stand alone, you just get more about the characters they talk about, (Andrew and Sabrina) who are their respective siblings.

Elizabeth, known as Lizzy is in hiding and trying to finish her underwear collection, whilst also sending her sister Sabrina in her place as the finale to Andew.  Knowing that they should be a perfect match, she work hard, but does not recon on Andrews brother Prince Jeffrey finding her, following her when she runs and then looking after her as she becomes really, really ill.

Elizabeth has been harbouring a secret for years and Elizabeth in her illness tells Jeffrey all about it.  He decides eventually to help track down the woman involved and set the record straight, however what he uncovers has the sceptic changing his mind.

The chemistry between the pair simmers right until they finally give into each other when it explodes and they find more than they bargained for.  Jeffery proves to be the dependable type and is there and supportive when it really matters, he is also very good at listening to Elizabeth and being an all round good companion.

Really looking forward to the next book in the series when the last two siblings Nick and Zan get their story.

No comments:

Post a Comment