Sunday 21 August 2022

REVIEW - Belonging to the Mountain Man (Montana Mountain Men #6) by Gemma Weir


The Book
Release Date: 21 August 2022
Goodreads Link

Huge, brooding and completely uninterested, Bay Barnett is the perfect guy; only he’s not looking for his perfect woman.

He walked into my life when everything was falling apart and I needed someone to help me put myself back together. Only it turns out, this brother isn’t interested in a fixer-upper. Maybe in a different life I’d have pined for him, but I’ve got bigger problems to deal with than fate giving us a legacy. One that Bay thinks is a curse.

Running was my only option, so I put Rockhead Point and my messed-up life in my rear-view
mirror. I found a savior, and it wasn’t Bay. Only now he’s tracked me down, and he’s ready to claim what’s his. But I’m not the same girl he met anymore. I patched my broken pieces together all on my own and even though I might want Bay, I no longer need him.

Turns out my crazy, Jealous, possessive mountain man isn’t prepared to take no for an
answer, and he’ll do whatever it takes to belong to me… as much as I belong to him.

My Review     5 STARS
Well.  I know what I was getting into when I started this book and I was not disappointed at all.

Bay has not been looking for his woman as he has been quite happy on his own, however when Penn finds Missy sleeping in Alice's old RV and brings her into the garage, Bay suddenly knows that Missy is his woman.

However Bay is scared, especially when he find out the she is only 20 to his 40 something.  The age gap bothers him and in the day that he gets to know her before he takes her to the bus station the next morning her realises who bad her life has been and he does not want to limit her.

Missy has not known love since her parents died when she was only a week old.  Her grandmother raised her knowing she was just an obligation, the uncle she thought was nice, turned out to have an ultra motive and the boss for the job she works is friends with her nasty uncle.

Cody is a little star in this book and takes Missy under his wing when he finds out that Bay is going to send her away.  He packs up his van and goes to collect her from her destination and takes her away so they can both have a fresh start, but that Missy is safe and Cody can open his business into another area.

Bay does see the error of his ways eventually and we get lots of Bay having to grovel as he still gets a lot wrong, but we do get the happy ever after we want and we get introduced to Codys woman right at the end.

I really love the over the top alpha male a-hole that we get in this series and cannot wait ti see how Cody fairs with his woman.  I really hope we get a great epilogue for the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment