Tuesday 30 August 2022

REVIEW - Sparked by Lili Valente


The Book

Release Date: 30 August 2022

Goodreads Link

Seven years ago, Sam and I were best friends and the goofiest computer nerds in New Jersey and, possibly, the world. 

We also made a pact to meet up and get busy if one or both of us were still virgins by our twenty-fourth birthdays.

I assumed that was a silly pinky swear we'd both forgotten about until Sam shows up at my twenty-fourth birthday party, ready and willing to make good on our bargain. 

Boy is he ready...

Gone is the lanky kid with glasses who made me snort-laugh when we played video games. In his place is a sex god with massive biceps, designer clothes, and a smolder that transforms women to quivering puddles of lust.

I’m out of my league with this new Sam.
But I’m also every bit as drawn to him as I used to be.

So, when he dares me to give him a chance to prove he’s still the same trusted kindred spirit I remember, I agree.

What do I have to lose, aside from my V Card?

Oh, right. My heart…

My Review   5 STARS 

**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This is the last book in the series and finally we get the story for Jessica Cho.

Our nerd computer programmer and developer has finally quit her job and her friends are always there to support her.  On the night of her 24th birthday though a former friend comes back, hopefully to rekindle the flame he has for her along with offering her a job offer that she just cannot refuse.

We get Sam who stumbles along the way, as he hides things that would have been better if he told Jessica from the beginning, but ever hopeful, he finds a way to get Jessica to forgive him and for them to have the happy ever after they deserve.

I really enjoyed this series and look forward to the next books that this author brings out.

No comments:

Post a Comment