Friday 14 October 2022

REVIEW - Alien Seed (Warriors of the Oasis #1) by Ivy Sparks


The Book
Release Date: 20 October 2020

They won’t release me until I breed with the alien beast…

After crashing onto a desert planet filled with alien savages, I find myself struggling to survive. My sister relies on me for her medicine, so I must get back to her.

Problem is, a lone alien with an intense stare and brands on his chest has been stalking me from afar. When he finally approaches me, I’m surprised to learn he wants to help.

But just as I’m given this lifeline, we're both captured by a savage tribe. They want him to take me by force, to prove to everyone that he’s the vicious beast they say he is.

Either he claims me, or all the warriors of the tribe will. We both have the same priority – survival. But will I make it out of this trial the same person?

Or will our mating transform me entirely, inside and out?


Alien Seed is an alien sci-fi romance, from the Warriors of the Oasis series of standalone books. No cheating, no cliffhangers, and a very happily ever after is guaranteed.
 

My Review   5 STARS
Ava is on an alien planet leading a team of miners when her ship blows up on day and she is the only survivor.  Using her head she determines which direction to travel in after landing in the desert.  The only problem is that she constantly feels eyes on her, but cannot find the source.

Drifter has been expelled from his clan because he was outspoken and did not like the way his leaders were heading.  He has been living in the desert for years and had given up thinking he would ever feel something with anyone, however he is drawn to the strange person on his planet and is impressed with her thinking and courage.

Ava is captured by another clan, but Drifter steps in and rescues her, but there are consequences, which lead to them both being captured by Drifters original clan.

Both feel a strong connection to each other, but are forced to act in front of others in order to be released, which seals their fate as a couple.  With Ava's limited knowledge on the planet, they decide to find another clan which may help them with a cure for her ill sister.

This new clan, helps them and also gives the pair a new home and has them feeling welcomed and wanted.

I really enjoyed this book and will more than likely read more from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment