Saturday 15 October 2022

REVIEW - Keep (Seaside Pictures #2) by Rachel Van Dyken


The Book
Release Date: 6 September 2016

Seaside Pictures Book 2 (All books in this series are interconnected stand alones) 

My name's shouted on rooftops. 
It's written on bras, bathroom stalls, hell my name is everywhere. To say my name is to experience an orgasm without ever leaving your house. 
My name? 
Zane "Saint" Andrews. 
I'm sex. 
I'm a rock god. 
I'm also a virgin. 
What they don't know won't kill them right? Give the people what they want. And what they want is the idea of me; the pleasure they gain at listening to my song and knowing without a doubt I'm talking about them and only them.
It worked for a while. 
Until a nerdy girl with glasses falls at my feet, literally, and suddenly I don't want to be Saint anymore, what I want? What I really need? 
Is to be kept. 
By her.
 

My Review     5 STARS
Although this is the second book in a series it can certainly be read as a stand alone story without any problem as it really does focus on Fallon a nerdy girl and Zane "Saint" Andrews a music God who has many many fans.

Zane is hiding out in the seaside town that his friends live at in order to hide from the world, he also has his own personal demons that he is facing.

Fallon is walking with her friend when she is pushed over and loses her glasses.  It is Zane that helps her and it sparks a connection with each other that ends up having Zane ask Fallon for help.

Fallow has a best friend who does thinks to help, but hakes her look a little clumsy sometimes, but has her heart in the right place and does help her with a makeover when she needs it.

Zane has a good group of friends that are there for him and support him when he needs it most, but it is ultimately 
Fallon that helps him with the biggest and most difficult hurdle he has to climb.

I really enjoyed the feels that this book has and look forward to reading more from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment