Thursday 25 September 2014

REVIEW - Like (Social Media #2) by J.A. Huss

The Book
Release Date: 10 September 2014
Goodreads Link

#WhatADick

Vaughn Asher. I’ve stalked him relentlessly. I shaped and formed my lust into the perfect dirty hashtag…day after day… weekend after weekend. He was my prince. My fairy tale. My fantasy.

I gave him the best years of my online life and what did he do for me? 

Ruined my social media experience one tweet at a time. That’s what.

MovieStar @VaughnAsher
@FilthyBlueBird #Fantastic #BackToNatureFucking
#MissingSomething #You


And now #TheDickWhoIsVaughnAsher thinks he can weasel his way back into this filthy blue bird’s Twitter account? He’s wrong.

His public fantasy is about to collide… ah, fuck it. He’s hot as hell, bitches. I need more than a free sample. This time I want it all and I’ll do whatever it takes to get it.

My Opinion  5 STARS
Loved that we got to more of the private side of Vaughn Asher than the public facade and his alpha side.

This time it is Vaughn Asher that is stalking, and his stalking the woman that he just can't forget, Grace.  I think we also want to know what it is about her childhood that she is hiding.

Vaughn shows a sweet side, but he also ups-the-anty on the alpha dom side him, which at times makes him out in a bad light.

The book as with all serials just you more information, but also leaves you wanting to know what is going to happen next and desperate for the next book.

So glad that the next book is due out imminantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment