Monday 29 July 2024

REVIEW - Off-Limits Silver Fox Boss by Hannah Rio

The Book
Release Date: 11 July 2024

Escaping my wedding disaster was just the beginning.
Now, I’m hiding in my office cubicle, and only one man can save me.

Tears streaming down my face, I want to escape the humiliation of my fiancé's betrayal.

Comfort comes from the last person I’d expect in the dark, deserted office.
Donovan, the devastatingly handsome billionaire silver fox with a dark past.

He’s off-limits, older, and my boss. 

As the days pass, his muscular physique and dominant nature become irresistible.
I’m falling hard and fast.

His touch ignites a fire I can't ignore, a promise of forbidden pleasure. His strong, capable hands pull me from my misery and into his world of passion.

Donovan’s everything I shouldn't want. A dangerous, no strings attached game has begun.
Each encounter is more electrifying than the last.

I find myself wanting more than just seductive meetings behind closed doors.
I want a future with him.

But he’s a corporate player who loves to play with his women.
It’s all a game.

Now his growing seed inside me calls out for a new game.

Will he learn to play daddy?

Or will the fear of a corporate scandal of a young pregnant intern push him away…

My Review    3 STARS
**My thanks to the author for providing me with a free copy for an honest review**

This book has a good plot but it just fell a little flat for me.  It is told in a dual POV, however at times the characters go over the same area so it felt a little duplicated.

Both Donovan and Kennedy fall for each other fast even with the 30yr age gap, proving that age is just a number, but the ending feels a little rushed and one point for sure does not get closed. (We know why Donovan breaks up with Kennedy, but the person is not found).

I did enjoy the story line and the characters otherwise.

A good light-hearted read.

No comments:

Post a Comment