Thursday 31 March 2022

REVIEW - Breed Her Hard by B.J. Mann


The Book
Release Date: 30 January 2021

Not many guys leave juvie with a twenty-five-year plan.
But then not many guys were like me: driven to the point of manic, determined with an edge of ruthlessness. 
My plans were simple. 
Dig myself out of the gutter by seventeen. Three tours in the army by thirty. 
Become a multi-millionaire by forty. 
Check, check and check. 
All that’s left on my checklist is the one thing I want most: a baby. 

Then she breaks into my life. 

At twenty, Brea Nelson is too sweet, too innocent. A damn virgin. Wholly incompatible with the straitlaced life I’ve planned for myself and the demons I struggle to hold at bay. 

But this girl has a streak of compassion and a body that just won’t quit. When my surrogate lets me down and Brea ends up in my bed, there’s only one option. Improvise. 

And once I’ve tasted her, there’s no way she’s leaving. 
Not until I’ve bred her hard and she’s carrying my baby.

My Review   3 STARS
This is an age gap book where both characters have issues with family and other events that have them fall for each other quite hard as they immediately sense that the other is what they need.

Brea is only twenty, but lost her parents when she was twelve and was looked after by her older sister who has since needed her help and Brea works two jobs along with looking after her sisters children quite often, especially now that her brother in law is in jail.

Jett Davenport had parents that did not really care about him and after a stint in Juvenile Hall joined the military and changed his life around.  Now he has a booming multimillion dollar company in his forties he wants to tick off the last remaining wish he has to become a father.

While waiting for a surrogate, Brea enters his life one night after she drops in one night when he should not be there to clean his apartment.

He sees a fit petit female, his perfect type who he would love to take care of and may fit his persona fettishes in which he has struggled to find someone that previously fit.  Brea sees he fantasy.  A tall muscled man who wants to take care of her and understands what she too needs, especially the want to call him daddy.

There is a good story here and the timeline moves fast, however as usual so much of their issues could have been dealt with by just talking to each other, rather than hold it in until something happened to make them talk.

On the whole it was a good read and I would read this author again.

No comments:

Post a Comment