Friday 18 March 2022

REVIEW - Claimed by the Mountain Man (Montana Mountain Men #4) by Gemma Weir


The Book
Release Date: 30 November 2021

Infuriating, sexy and seemingly everywhere, Penn Barnett is far too sexy for his own good. It seems like every woman in Rockhead Point has had a taste of the mountain man, and I can definitely see the appeal.
When I literally fall into his orbit, he tells me I’m his the moment our eyes meet. But my life is anything but simple, and right now I just don’t have the time or energy for another complication in my world… no matter how hot he is.
Only he isn’t prepared to take no for an answer… and he’s determined to make me his.

Now he’s everywhere I am, following me home and trying to take over my life. But I’m not the only woman who wants to be claimed by him and his ex has open access to my life, especially when I’m staying in her mom’s house.
If I’m his and he’s mine, how come everything is trying to tear us apart? He wants to claim me, and I might want that too, but my life isn’t my own, and for the first time ever… the Barnett brothers’ legacy might not be as powerful as real life.

My Review  5 STARS
Penn Barnett has been looking for HIS woman ever since Granger and Alice found love, but when single mum Lulu literally bumps into him on her first day at work he KNOWS that she is the woman that he has been looking for.  Therefore he lets his brothers know he has finally found her and practically forces his way into her life and stays at her place of business until he can get more out of the woman he now claims as his.

Lulu has only been in //// Mountain for the last week or two and is shocked and angry at the way that a strange man just pushes his way into her life and claims that she is now HIS woman.  However there is something about Penn that also turns all her buttons on and excites her even if it is also terrifying and annoying.

Penn is initially shocked when he find out that not only does his woman have a six month old baby, but lives with the mother of his ex bed partner.  However after his initial shock, he just claims the child as his and proceeds to care for for his princess shocking Lulu at a man who just accepts her daughter as his own.

Both Penn and Lulu certainly fight their corners with Penn certainly having more of a temper than previous members of the Barnett family, however he too shows that he will do anything in takes to keep the woman he wants close and letting everyone know that she is his.

I really enjoyed this book and seeing more of the now bigger family dynamic of the Barnetts and seeing the other family members interact and just accept the new members of their family and the brothers constant love, help and support of all of their family members.

No comments:

Post a Comment