Saturday 10 August 2013

A to Z survey


So, I found this survey at The Perpetual Page-Turner, and thought it was fun and interesting!

Author you’ve read the most books from:

Gena Showalter

Best Sequel Ever:

Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter

Currently Reading:

Balthazar by Claudia Gray

Drink of Choice While Reading:

Coffee or Squash

E-reader or Physical Book?

Both.  I love the feel and smell of a book, but I love that my kindle can hold so many books in such a small device, especially when i'm out-and-about.

Fictional Character You Probably Would Have Actually Dated In High School:

Tod Huson from Soul Screamers (if he were fully human)

Glad You Gave This Book A Chance:

Runes by Ednah Walters

Hidden Gem Book:

The Grey Wolf Series by Quinn Loftis.  The humour in the books have me giggling out loud for ages.

Important Moment in your Reading Life:

Discovering Goodreads.  I have found so many more books via Goodreads and my to-be-read shelf has never been so large.

Just Finished:

If I Should Die by Amy Plum

Kinds of Books You Won’t Read:

Non-Fiction.  I'm pretty open-minded by non-fiction just tend to put me to sleep.  I want to read a book that will transport me into another world.

Longest Book You’ve Read:

Against All things Ending (The Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant 3) by Stephen R. Donaldson

Major book hangover because of:

Last Call (Heat Wave 2) by Alannah Lynne.  I stayed up all night reading it until I had finished the book.

Number of Bookcases You Own:

Two.  But both are overflowing and I tend to by all my new series via kindle in order that I don't have to try and find new places to stack up my books.

One Book You Have Read Multiple Times:

Somewhere South of Midnight by Stephen Laws

Preferred Place To Read:

Anywhere comfortable like the couch and in bed, however I tend to read regularly in the bath when having a little ME time.

Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you’ve read:

"The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid." - Jane Austen

Reading Regret:

Not having started reading seriously sooner.  I have always loved reading, but have never read as much as I do now.

Series You Started And Need To Finish(all books are out in series):

Celestra Series by Addison Moore

Three of your All-Time Favorite Books:

The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa, Vampires Academy Series by Richelle Mead and The Sarah Dearly Series by Michelle Rowan

Unapologetic Fangirl For:

Reading everywhere and anywhere I possibly can when I can find a few spare minutes.

Very Excited For This Release More Than All The Others:

Heart of Venom (Elemental Assassin 9 ) by Jennifer Estep

Worst Bookish Habit:

Reading on the toilet, sometimes you just can't put a book down.

X Marks The Spot: Start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book:

Criminal by Karin Slaughter

Your latest book purchase:

Immortals (Runes 2) by Ednah Walters

ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):

Last Call (Heat Wave 2) by Alannah Lynne.  I stayed up all night reading it until I had finished the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment