Wednesday 7 August 2013

With All My Soul (Soul Screamers 7) - Rachel Vincent

The Book
Release Date: 5 April 2013

After spending the last year undead, Kaylee Cavanaugh has had enough of the paranormal creatures who have plagued her ever since she came into her banshee powers. Now she's ready to take her school back from the evil hellions, once and forever.

To protect her friends, Kaylee will need to find a way to turn the living incarnations of Avarice, Envy and Vanity against one another.

Yet when one more person close to her is taken, Kaylee realises she can't save everyone she loves without making some powerful sacrifices...

My Opinion 5 STARS
I'm starting to questions myself as to why I left this book on my 'to-be-read' shelf so long. HOW could I have forgotten the brilliance of this author and the series.. Seriously, HOW?!

So with the end of the series, we have death, sacrifice, possession, love and lots of other goodies thrown in just for fun to make an epic ending.

I would love to steal Rachel Vincent's brain, just to see how it ticks... (In s good way I promise)

All the characters really grow in this book so much more and they have less help from the adults on how to forge ahead and accomplish the end goal. Kaylee in particular uses her savvy mind and does what she does best. The sacrifices everything for those she loves the most. Her family, her friends and Tod, her everything.

I love the twist at the end and that not everything is crystal clear about what is going to happen, or what has happened until it happens. I loved the intrigue.

Ohhh. And I want a Tod of my own. He's so freaking adorable. Oh, oh! But cover him with ice-cream first AND chocolate sauce....hmmmmm.

I an deffinately sad that the series has ended, but at least it ended with a positive. I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment